- Dr Nancy E Wight (USA) Improving nutrition for NICU infants, Managing infant breastfeeding challenges: Hypoglycemia, jaundice & more!
- Dr Dennis Spangler (USA)Development and prevention of allergies in the newborn
- Amy Spangler (USA)Keeping it simple: What mothers need to know about breastfeeding, Health risk messages: The art of persuasion
- Suzanne Colson (UK)Is breastfeeding a learnt skill? Don’t wake the Baby! Biological nurturing and self-attachment across the neonatal behavioural states
- Randa Saadeh (Switzerland)Strategies to promote infant and young child feeding recommendations: Where do we stand? And where do we go from here? Scientific basis for the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding: Translating science into practical steps for BFHI
- Barb Glare/Nerida May '1800 mum 2 mum' the Australian Breastfeeding Association Helpline: Who’s calling and why?
- Dr Donna Geddes Suck Swallow Breathe
- Alicia Lynam / Heidi Jackson / Mayun Kompasouk / Yvette Defrenne Breastfeeding Education Classes: the impact of attendance on breastfeeding success
- Sharon Perrella Breastfeeding is a confidence trick: or is it?
- Dr Marnie Rowan Nipple pain: Is Staphylococcus Aureus the cause?
- Maryse Bannon Experiencing D-Mer (Depressive Milk Ejection Reflex)
Registrations are open now! Click here to get more information or to register.
NEW! Our online seminar now includes 4 additional presentations!
- Dr Nancy E Wight Improving nutrition for NICU infants
- Dr Nancy E Wight Managing infant breastfeeding challenges: Hypoglycemia, jaundice and more!
- Randa Saadeh Scientific basis for the Ten Steps to successful breastfeeding... translating science into practical steps for the BFHI
- Randa Saadeh Strategies to promote infant and young child feeding recommendations: Where do we stand? And where do we go from here?
These 4 additional presentations are included FREE in the cost of your online seminar and extra CERPs will be awarded! Registrations are open now! For more information or to register click here.